James Nolan is an award winning outdoor professional and manager with nearly a decade of leadership experience within the UK, USA, Europe and Asia. He specialises in expeditions, outdoor education and adventure travel having obtained a broad set of experience and qualifications across a variety of roles. Unique to his approach is his personable nature and ability to quickly build rapport with those around him, building teams and achieving goals.
- A year working in North India with a leading adventure travel/outdoor education company in roles from in the field leadership to the management of various international programmes.
- A year working with a leading UK outdoor education provider, Outward Bound Aberdovey.
- Achieving an Award for Academic Excellence while studying for a BA(Hons) in Outdoor Leadership.
- The opportunity to present his research at a number of professional conferences.
- Achieving the Student Union Campaign Activist of the Year Award for the successful initiation and management of a campaign to protect the opportunities available to students
Today James continues to work around the globe but is always interested in new opportunities to help people make their own goals and adventures a reality. Whether leading in the field, managing from the office or just offering his advice, James is always happy to assist.